Message Forums
Register  |   |   |  Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 6 of 12     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »
RexFlin

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 761
Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleal
[

Hey Rex, have you ever performed with Chas and  Dave? Now that would be impressive

Little Al

I have played at a 'James Bond' evening where I performed "From Russia with love". Given that Chas & Dave are supporters of Tottenham, perhaps they think this of Roman Pavlyuchenko !

Rex Flin " Goal scoring Russian "

__________________
The notes I handle no better than many pianists. But the pauses between the notes - ah, that is where the art resides! ~Artur Schnabel
Graham

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 1,361
Reply with quote  #77 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How unexpected!!

DH


__________________
RexFlin

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 761
Reply with quote  #78 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How unexpected!!

DH

Sarcasm is the poorest form of wit.
A really shallow puddle of a contribution to the debate.

Rex Flin " NOT mature debatin' "

__________________
The notes I handle no better than many pianists. But the pauses between the notes - ah, that is where the art resides! ~Artur Schnabel
Graham

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 1,361
Reply with quote  #79 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How unexpected

It´s apathy not sarcasm!!

DH


__________________
RexFlin

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 761
Reply with quote  #80 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham
It´s apathy not sarcasm!!



Graham is clearly trying his 'Get out of jail' gambit.

Rex Flin " Mature debatin' "

__________________
The notes I handle no better than many pianists. But the pauses between the notes - ah, that is where the art resides! ~Artur Schnabel
Graham

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 1,361
Reply with quote  #81 
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How unexpected!

DH

__________________
RexFlin

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 761
Reply with quote  #82 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How unexpected!

DH

Graham's gramophone record has got stuck.

Rex Flin " Tedious repetition"


__________________
The notes I handle no better than many pianists. But the pauses between the notes - ah, that is where the art resides! ~Artur Schnabel
Graham

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 1,361
Reply with quote  #83 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexFlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How unexpected!

DH

Graham's gramophone record has got stuck.

Rex Flin " Tedious repetition"


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rex Flin "Tedious repetition"    Truest thing you´ve ever posted anywhere on here Rex!!!!!!!!!

Now you know exactly how the majority of people on this site feel about you!!!

Penny dropped yet??????????

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(I knew he´d fall for it, just a matter of time. He couldn´t resist!!!!!!!!!)

DH


__________________
RexFlin

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 761
Reply with quote  #84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham
[

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rex Flin "Tedious repetition"    Truest thing you´ve ever posted anywhere on here Rex!!!!!!!!!

Now you know exactly how the majority of people on this site feel about you!!!

Penny dropped yet??????????

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(I knew he´d fall for it, just a matter of time. He couldn´t resist!!!!!!!!!)

DH

And you of course speak for the 'majority' who supposedly view me in the same way you do  Where is the proof of a so called 'Majority' ?

I am 'Au Fait' with the 'Strategy' of spewing out ill-informed guff which bears NO resemblance to the actualite but is delivered in such a way as to sound wholeheartedly convincing.
And you accuse me of "Tedious repetition" !

There is a saying " A fly that plays too long in the candle, singes it's wings at last".

Rex Flin " Countering the delusion "


__________________
The notes I handle no better than many pianists. But the pauses between the notes - ah, that is where the art resides! ~Artur Schnabel
RexFlin

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 761
Reply with quote  #85 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham
[Penny dropped yet??????????


As this is a football site perhaps it is appropriate to assert that Burnley have on their books a keeper called 'Diego Penny' but I cannot state with any certainty whether he has "Dropped" any clangers this season !

Rex Flin " Info re goalkeepin' "

__________________
The notes I handle no better than many pianists. But the pauses between the notes - ah, that is where the art resides! ~Artur Schnabel
Graham

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 1,361
Reply with quote  #86 
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Care to put it to a vote????? Every post I read about you is a negative one, except of course your own!!!! (having said that even you have admitted to being full of Tedious repetition yourself!!) I suppose recognizing it, as with all good therapy, is a start!


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rex "compliments thin on the ground!!"

Yep you´re dull & we´re bored of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DH

__________________
Graham

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 1,361
Reply with quote  #87 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexFlin

I am 'Au Fait' with the 'Strategy' of spewing out ill-informed guff which bears NO resemblance to the actualite but is delivered in such a way as to sound wholeheartedly convincing.


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We all know you are (God knows ther´s enougfh evidence on this site!!), thats the point!! As I said previously recognizing your problem is the start!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


DH

__________________
RexFlin

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 761
Reply with quote  #88 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham
except of course your own!!!! (having said that even you have admitted to being full of Tedious repetition yourself!!) I suppose recognizing it, as with all good therapy, is a start!

Graham

For avoidance of doubt, my mention of "Tedious repetition" referred to YOUR regurgitation (Metaphorically of course) - It was patently NOT self-admission.
I thought this was somewhat obvious given my message in that particular post !

Rex Flin " What a misunderstandin' !!!!"

__________________
The notes I handle no better than many pianists. But the pauses between the notes - ah, that is where the art resides! ~Artur Schnabel
Graham

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 1,361
Reply with quote  #89 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Somewhat Freudian I´d say Rex!!

But if the cap fits Rex!! (obviously it would have to be a dick shaped hat!!!!)

Keep up with the therapy!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DH


__________________
RexFlin

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 761
Reply with quote  #90 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Somewhat Freudian I´d say Rex!!

But if the cap fits Rex!! (obviously it would have to be a dick shaped hat!!!!)

Keep up with the therapy!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DH

For all my faults, I don't have a penchant for 'Freudian Slips'
I don't have a tendency to say one thing and mean a mother !

Thankfully I can argue my case without recourse to puerile insults involving bodily parts.

Rex Flin " No need for personal insultin' "

__________________
The notes I handle no better than many pianists. But the pauses between the notes - ah, that is where the art resides! ~Artur Schnabel
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.